- Q: Can I have my phone or computer?
A: Supervised phone and computer time is available, offered on case-by-case base.
- Q: Can I have visitors while I’m in treatment
A: Yes, scheduled visitations is available.
- Q: What insurance plans do you accept
A: Currently we take AHCCCS plans: AZ Complete and American Indian Health Plan and cash pay.
- Q: Can I smoke?
A: Yes, smoking is allowed.
- Q: Where is the facility located?
A: We are centrally located on 21st Ave between Camelback and Indian School.
- Q: Are you a Sober Living?
A: No we are a licensed Behavioral Health Residential Facility.
- Q: What do I need to bring?
A: Basic toiletries, wallet/purse and your clothing.
- Q: How long is the program?
A: Our program is 30 – 90 days.