Recovery Housing & Sober Living Facility in Phoenix, AZ
New Method Sober Living LLC is an upscale male recovery house and rehab facility offering a safe and comfortable living environment for men in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Glendale, AZ in need of recovery housing. No one should go through the process of recovering from drug and alcohol addiction alone—we are a sober house here to provide the support and encouragement you need.
About the Owner and Founder
The male recovery house assists men of all ages who are going through substance abuse programs for drug and alcohol addiction. The home provides a comfortable and safe living environment. Just as importantly, Mario’s experience and empathy allows him to relate to residents as a fellow alcoholic/addict in recovery. Everyone living at our substance abuse home will benefit from Mario’s insight and support.
Mario Torrez is an eight-year Valley Firefighter/Paramedic. He’s a Phoenix native and a proud father of four. He’s also a recovering alcoholic and addict, having completed the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous as well as residential treatment, PHP’s and IOP programs. Mario remains active in AA and sponsors men seeking sobriety. His dream is to give back and help impact those in need of changing their lives and breaking the addiction.
- We serve men of all ages and at all stages of their recovery journeys.
- Our recovery housing in Phoenix, AZ is comfortable and homey.
- We offer support throughout the various steps of recovery to meet our sober house residents’ needs.
- Our owner and founder, Mario Torrez, is a recovering alcoholic and addict with experience in sober living and participating in a range of treatment programs.
- We’re affiliated with the Arizona Recovery Housing Association and the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Take the First Step Towards a Sober Life
If you’re ready to move forward without alcohol or substances, New Method Sober Living LLC is prepared to welcome you. Please reach out to learn more about our recovery home and our substance abuse programs, and take a tour to see if we’re the right fit for you. Why wait to begin living the sober life you desire and deserve? There’s no better time than the present to join our sober living home—the path to recovery can start today. We look forward to welcoming you into our family.